Basic Policy for the Protection of Personal Data
Pardic Corporation shall work to strictly abide by all laws and regulations in relation to the protection of personal data, and to maintain a structure for the protection of collected personal data based upon the policy set forth below.
- Personal data shall be obtained by lawful and fair means and the purposes for which they are to be used shall be specified.
- Personal data shall be relevant to the purposes for which they are to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and kept up-to-date.
- Personal data shall not be used for purposes other than those specified, except by the authority of law.
- Personal data shall be protected by reasonable security safeguards.
- An individual shall have the right to have personal data relating to him or her disclosed to him or her, and to have such personal data erased, rectified, completed or amended if necessary.
- Pardic shall appoint a data controller who shall be accountable for complying with measures which give effect to the principles stated above.
Handling of Personal Data
Purpose of Using Personal Data
When Pardic collects personal data, it shall only use such personal data for the following purposes to the extent necessary in order to carry out its business activities. In the event that the personal data is to be used for purposes other than those listed below, Pardic will contact the relevant individuals separately to that effect through correspondence sent by mail, electronic mail or facsimile, or on the individual websites.
- To respond to inquiries regarding our business or products.
- To send materials or products in response to a request regarding our business or products.
- To provide guidance and supporting information regarding our business or products.
- To allow Pardic to conduct its own surveys and to reflect the results of the same on its business and products.
- To confirm the payment method and payment status for users of the for-fee services operated by Pardic.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Except for the following seven situations, Pardic will not disclose the collected personal data of users to third parties.In the event that the personal data is to be disclosed to third parties other than in those situations listed below, Pardic will contact the relevant individuals separately to that effect through correspondence sent by mail, electronic mail or facsimile, or on the individual websites.
- When such personal data is requested by the authority of law.
- When such personal data is provided to relevant third-parties to the extent necessary in order to achieve the purpose of using the personal data.
- When we disclose such necessary personal data to relevant third-parties in order to respond to inquiries from the concerned individual.
- When we disclose such necessary personal data to relevant third-parties in order to send materials requested by the concerned individual.
- When we disclose such necessary personal data to relevant third-parties in order to provide various types of information such as introductory and support information regarding our products.
- When we make inquiries to the relevant agencies in order to confirm the payment method and payment status for users of the for-fee services operated by Pardic.
- When we make inquiries to the relevant agencies out of necessity in order to safeguard the life, personal safety or property of the individuals or other parties.
Pardic may modify its handling of personal data at any time based upon factors such as changes to the content of its business or the services provided by the company.In this case, Pardic will post the most-recent policy on a regular basis in its website.
Inquiries Regarding Personal Data
If a user requests the eraser, rectification, completion or amendment of personal data relating to him or her, Pardic shall respect the wishes of such individual and accommodate the same to a reasonable extent.
In addition, Pardic has established the following contact point for inquiries regarding personal data.
PT. Pardic Jaya Chemicals
Jl. Gatot Subroto Km. 1, Kel. Cibodas – Kota Tangerang,Banten – Indonesia (15138)
Phone : (62-21) 5523752.
Fax : (62-21) 5523753.
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.pardic.co.id
Handling of Personal Data Collected from the Pardic Website
Pardic shall strive to handle personal data provided by visitors to this website (www.pardic.co.id, hereafter “the Pardic website”) in a prudent manner and to preserve the privacy of such data, as set forth above in “Basic Policy for the Protection of Personal Data” and “Handling of Personal Data,” as well as in the items listed below.
The Pardic website collects IP addresses and information related to visitors’ website usage by using cookies and other technologies. Pardic may correlate this information with other information that identifies visitors with the purpose of providing content personalized to reflect visitors’ specific interests and preferences (including displaying or introducing recommended products and services), improving products and services, and compiling usage statistics. Visitors have the option of blocking cookies by modifying their browser settings. Please note that certain services on the Pardic website may not function if browser settings are modified to not accept cookies.
Scope of Application
“Basic Policy for the Protection of Personal Data,” “Handling of Personal Data” and “Handling of Personal Data Collected from the Pardic Website” do not apply to websites that are linked to or from the Pardic website. Pardic takes no responsibility for the handling of personal data on websites operated by third parties.